About Oxendine & Sauls, LLC
Tenacious Family Law Attorneys With Offices in Suwanee
In 2009, Jarrod Oxendine and Trey Sauls formed Oxendine & Sauls to combine their unique skills, background, and experience. This unique partnership broadens the range of dependable and effective representation that our family law attorneys offer to families and individuals in need of a full-service law firm, handling complex, high-stakes litigation cases.
- There are a number of things that set our firm apart, such as:
- Oxendine & Sauls offers all the knowledge, experience, and capability of large downtown law firms, with the personal touch of a smaller boutique firm.
- You will know what to expect with billing up-front. We charge reasonable fees for our services and the process is transparent. No surprises!
- We are not afraid of legal challenges and take cases others lawyers might refuse.
- We're tenacious, with 65+ years of experience and a proven track record.
Our Commitment to You
At Oxendine & Sauls, your case has our complete focus and attention. Each and every client can expect unmatched energy, open communication, thorough investigation, expert analysis, and a full explanation of your options from our experienced attorneys. We follow that up with unmatched preparation and a passion to fight for you in the courtroom. While every case is unique, our commitment remains the same - We fight harder for our clients' rights.
We bring clarity to your legal situation through our knowledge and resources that would expect to find in a larger, more expensive firm and combine it with unmatched professionalism and service.
Contact Us Today
If you have legal matters you need to resolve, Oxendine & Sauls is the team you need in your corner. Our family lawyers have the drive, determination, and attention to detail required to give clients a great chance at a positive outcome. We assist clients in and around the metro Atlanta area.
Get in touch with us to schedule consultation today by calling us at (770) 285-1820. We want to hear your story!